Sunday 20 May 2012

Top 10 Films Never Made


One of the funniest things about the internet, is how information from all obscure areas and sites on the internet is shared globally in rapid time. Film also has the same power to make the world feel small, and create a global experience and even a collective memory worldwide. Long story short, as I was reading another article, I saw a link to this article by Dmomachismo, a fellow blogger.  It is about a list recently released  (I don`t know how or who or why this list was released) of films that have never been made or released, or in some other limbo.  Some famous directors attached to these never made films include Orson Welles and Stanley Kubrick. 
 I thought I would share it as well.









Here is the link to the article. Oh what could have been...





1 comment:

  1. That was very interesting Paim - love reading anything about the movies and some of the directors - WOW - among the best there is. I love Alfred Hitchcock another movie of his to watch and add to my collection would have been fantastic.

    ReplyDelete